Sunday, November 24, 2013

Dinner Dance Outfit

Hello everyone. I attended a dinner dance on Friday night. This is a yearly event that I have been attending for the past couple of years. It's a very formal event where ladies wear fancy gowns. I always promise myself that I will wear a fancy gown each year then, I forget all about it until it's too late. I wore this animal print dress. I am not big on print especial animal prints but I had this dress for over three years, I decided to finally wear it. what do you guys think?.



Dress: similar

8 comments:

  1. I love you dress and your hair
    Salonetiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice dress; I love animal prints anytime. Those heels are fabulous too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Animal prints are always fun! That dress looks like it was tailored made just for you! You look gorgeous and fab heels too!

    xo, Jackie
    www.stylemydreams.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You just look beautiful!
    Http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for stopping by :)