Wednesday, October 9, 2013

October Is Breast Cancer Awareness

My Mom was diagnosed with Breast cancer. I am happy to announce she is now doing well. I advocate for all types of Breast cancer awareness. I am attending a fashion show awareness for breast cancer, and of course the theme is wear all pink. Pink is not one of my favorite colors. However for the occasion I don't mind wearing it. I have pick out some super cute dresses that I would love to wear. which one is your your favorite?
















3 comments:

  1. So good that you are an ambassador! Spread the word :) And my favourite dress is the third one from the top! Gorgeous!!

    Sofia X

    sofiaadot.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. An amazing cause, glad your mums doing better. I love the first & third dresses.. enjoy the event! xx

    kittyhearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to hear your mom is doing well! Its mind blowing how we are all touched by this disease...I look forward to the day where this is no longer the case.

    I love all the dresses, its hard to pick just one...but I love the first and sixth dress.

    xo, Jackie
    www.stylemydreams.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for stopping by :)