Friday, April 12, 2013

Girl On Fire Alicia Keys

I went to see Alicia Keys in concert at Madison Square Garden in New York City. She is currently doing a world tour call "Set The World on Fire Tour" Alicia Keys have an amazing voice but, when you hear her live in concert its spectacular. Alicia Keys is a native New Yorker and currently have a hit song call New York, it was not surprising that it was a sold out show. I hope you enjoy some of these pictures they are not the best in quality because, I was all the way up in the bleachers seats. I had a great time none the less and when she closed I was singing right along with her "New York These streets will make you feel brand new Big lights will inspire you Hear it for New York, New York, New York!"





Maxwell



8 comments:

  1. OMG!! I love Alicia Keys!!!



    pashionality.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ive been wanting to go see her live in concert! she is so amazing! im so jealous!

    Delightful Ideas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing concert,love her! interesting blog,do visit my blog and if you like,follow on GFC and Bloglovin and leave a comment and i'll surely follow back:-)

    http://feistyfoxdiaries.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for your swet comments, if you like,follow on GFC and Bloglovin and leave a comment and i'll surely follow back:-)

    http://feistyfoxdiaries.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like her voice..such a powerful soul!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waoh! I guess you had a lot of fun..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for stopping by :)